Friday, May 16, 2008

Free from Singtel debts!

Finally I'm able to use the net again. Just in time for the long weekend. I realised my network was temporary cut off because of the Singtel oustanding amount and it was transferred and combined to my Singnet bill and affected Singnet connection. I was really angry with Singtel for doing this. Anyway, I was wrong to owe them such an astounding amount for 2 long years.

The next to clear will be my M1 outstanding bill. That amount is twice the amount of the Singtel one. Heart ached whenever I see that amount.

Anyway, I'm kinda broke after paying for the bills and the camera. The LDS funds of $400 for the camera will not be in so soon. So, well, I need to control my spending for the next few days so that I can have enough to spend in KL. I'm gonna shop and have fun in KL!

Next week's gonna be a short week. Mon is Vesak Day and Fri is Meet-the-parents day. So I only have 3 days to work before the school term ends. Hurray!

No comments: